Are you interested in handling the challenges of freight transport, storage and production? Then a major within Logistics and Supply Chain Management might be something for you! Logistics refers to the movement and storage of freight, and Supply Chain Management refers to the more general concept that links together these processes. You will learn how to optimally arrange processes so that a company can achieve competitive advantages. The topics that you will study range from intra-logistics to global partnerships between companies.
Does this sound familiar?
- You are good at keeping an overview of big projects
- You are good at planning and have an eye for detail
- You like to solve problems and come up with a solution that works for everyone
- You are a team player who is good at building relationships
- You are a forward-thinking person
The major Logistics and Supply Chain Management focuses on freight distribution, purchasing, and storing. You will learn how to design supply chains for companies in ways that are efficient and profitable.
The following universities offer this major:
- IIC University of Technology, Phnom Penh
- Paragon International University, Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh International University, Phnom Penh
Please be aware that the majors offered by universities change over time and that the overview given on this page might not be entirely up to date. We advise you to do your own research on the university’s website or to contact the university’s student affairs office to check that they offer the major of your choice.
Graduates are now working as:
- Operations managers
- Supply chain managers
- Purchasing and inventory clerks
- Logistics administrators